Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN) provides GST Returns Offline tool for Returns in which a taxpayer can add the invoices(max 19,000) in the offline mode and generate json file and upload it to the GST Portal. The appearance of the GST Returns Offline tool is similar to that in the web portal and the functionalities are identical.
Before you download and install the GST Returns Offline tool, make sure that your system/laptop have the following requirements.
- Windows OS version 7 or above.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or above.
- Internet Explorer (IE) v10 or above.
- Unzip tool on the system to unzip the downloaded file.
Download and Installation of the Returns Offline tool
- Go to GST portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” then Click the Downloads > Offline tools > Returns Offline tool
Download the GST Offline Tool, Clicking Here.
- Click here to download GST Offline tool.
- Unzip the Zip file
- Install the Offline Tool exe.
For Export the data from Tally and uploading to IFF, Click Here
Download excel for GST Return offline tool, Click Here
For Example, See below demo video